Web表单生成器教程

我想建立一个'Wufoo'类型表单构建器。 我已经看过一些,并了解借助javascript创建它的逻辑。 然而,保存那些返回用户的表单首选项对我来说似乎更复杂,我想知道是否有任何人看过这个例子/事件?</ p>

谢谢。</ p>
</ DIV>

展开原文

原文

I would like to have a go at building a 'Wufoo' type form builder. I have seen a few, and understand the logic behind creating it with the aid of javascript. However saving those form preferences for a returning user seems more complex for me, I was wondering if anywone has seen any examples/turorials of this?

Thanks.

douchensou6969
douchensou6969 谢谢你建议WuFoo。
10 年多之前 回复

2个回答

我做了一个实验基于JSON的表单生成器。 您使用JSON描述表单,并使用一些JavaScript代码生成表单。 然后,您可以将表单数据序列化并存储在数据库中(如果您是懒惰的话,甚至可以作为文本blob),然后在客户端上重新加载它并生成表单。</ p>

您 如果它给你任何想法,欢迎代码。 它就在页面源中。</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

I made an experimental JSON-based form generator. You describe your form using JSON and a bit of JavaScript code generates the form. You could then serialize and store the form data in a database (even as a text blob if you're lazy), then re-load it on the client and generate the form.

You're welcome to the code if it gives you any ideas. It's all there in the page source.

doude1917
doude1917 谢谢,请看看!
10 年多之前 回复

ExtJS正在构建一个工具来创建表单。 原型看起来很不错,但他们尚未发布该工具。</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

ExtJS is building a tool to create forms. The prototypes look pretty nice, but they have not released the tool yet.

Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问
相关内容推荐