doushang1778 2015-10-26 17:14
浏览 74
已采纳

CodeIgniter表单上的XSS过滤

I am currently learning the framework "CodeIgniter". But I have a problem for my Form validation. First, let me show you my view :

<form method="post" action="connexion">
  <label for="pseudo">Pseudo : </label>
  <input type="text" name="pseudo" value="" />

<label for="mdp">Mot de passe :</label>
  <input type="password" name="mdp" value="" />

<input type="submit" value="Envoyer" /></form>

My controller :

public function connexion()
{
    $this->load->library('form_validation');

$this->form_validation->set_rules('pseudo', '"user name"', 'trim|required|min_length[5]|max_length[52]|alpha_dash|encode_php_tags|xss_clean');
    $this->form_validation->set_rules('mdp',    '"password"',       'trim|required|min_length[5]|max_length[52]|alpha_dash|encode_php_tags|xss_clean');

if($this->form_validation->run())
    {
        $this->load->view('connexion_ok');
    }
    else
    {
        $this->load->view('form');
    }
}

When I remove the "xss_clean" filter in my controller in the set_rules(), it works perfectly, the form is valid. If the "xss_clean" is present, it doesn't work, it goes in the else. I don't use special chars in my input, only letters.

In the settings I put this on true : $config['global_xss_filtering'] = TRUE;

I read somewhere the "xss_clean" filter is useless. What else can I use ? Maybe helpers or something else ? Thank you

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxian1895 2015-10-26 18:28
    关注

First of all set $config['global_xss_filtering'] = FALSE; You don't need or want this on all the time. This config setting is officially deprecated. It will likely disapear in the future.

Second, if you are using version 3.0.x then remove ‘xss_clean’ from your validation rules. It is not on the officially supported list of form validation rules.

The place where you can employ XSS filtering is when using the Input Class to fetch data from POST, GET, COOKIE or SERVER. Most of the input methods have a second param that enables running the data through xss_clean(). Example: $this->input->post('some_data', TRUE); Will get the value of $_POST['some_data']and run it through xss_clean(). If the second param is FALSE (or omitted) xss_clean() will not be used.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题