douquanhui5735 2014-01-21 19:13
浏览 279

MySQL数据库无法在XAMPP Manager-osx中启动

I downloaded XAMPP about a month ago and it was working just fine. Today I installed a voice recognition software and then restarted my computer. Ever since, MySQL won't start in my manager-osx application. It doesn't throw me an in the application log. This is what it says:

Stopping all servers...
Stopping Apache Web Server...
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/apache2/scripts/ctl.sh : httpd stopped
Stopping ProFTPD...
Checking syntax of configuration file
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/proftpd/scripts/ctl.sh : proftpd stopped
Restarting all servers...
Starting MySQL Database...

Starting Apache Web Server...
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/apache2/scripts/ctl.sh : httpd started
Starting ProFTPD...
Checking syntax of configuration file
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/proftpd/scripts/ctl.sh : proftpd started

Both my ProFTPD and my Apache Web Server are running. MySQL isn't. When I go to phpmyadmin, it throws me this error message.

#2002 - No such file or directory
The server is not responding (or the local server's socket is not correctly configured).

Please help me. I have no idea what to do.

UPDATE:

After looking around the internet a bit, I found a similar problem a user had with MAMP, another user recommended killing the mysql process, what ever that means. Could this be a fix to my problem?

UPDATE 2:

I found the answer to my problem but I can't answer it yet. So here's the answer:

1) Open terminal and type

sudo su

and then put in your password

2) Then type

ps aux | grep mysql

(just copy and paste this)

3) You will need to get the process id of mysql. There should be number near the top, something like 739 or 8827

4) Kill the process using

kill -9 {process id}

this should look something like this: kill -9 739

5) Restart MySQL in manager-osx

• 写回答

30条回答 默认 最新

• drwkqwa82140 2014-05-22 16:36
    关注

It can cause because of the software you installed or may be any other software which is using the same port 3306. This 3306 port is used by the Mysql in XAMPP. Similar kind of problem I faced for Apache. I was running skype and trying to run the XAMPP but the skype uses the same port as Apache so it was not working. Then I sign out from skype then the port was free and the apache started. So you should look for the software in you laptop which is blocking or making busy this port. Free that port by closing the software and then run XAMPP and It will work.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题