doudian7996 2013-09-04 09:12
浏览 50

从jQuery .ajax调用向PHP发送数据的问题

Alright so I am using Yii and need to pass some data to the controller method called events and my jQuery ajax call looks like this

var objectToSend = { "categories" : [selectedOption],"datefrom" : month + "" + year , "dateto" : month + "" + year};

$.ajax({
                        url: '<?php echo Yii::app()->createUrl('calendar/events'); ?>',
                        type: "POST",
                        data: objectToSend,

success: function(data) {
                            console.log(data);
                        },
                        error: function() {
                            console.log('failed');
                        }

});

So what I would like to do is send the data to the calendar/events , which would then be "catched" by events method, do some DB fetching and bring back data to the jQuery uppo success. Problem is that I always get error logged and the message (failed) to console when doing it. I get an empty string back from the controllers method, which is weird. I am just testing it out with simple code in it, looks like this

public function actionEvents()
    {

$data = json_decode(Yii::app()->request->getPost('data'),true); // assoc array is returned if second param is true

echo json_encode($data);
            Yii::app()->end();
    }

I am guessing the problem lies in data object sent to the method without data={ json data here }, but only as { json data here } without the "data=" part. What do you think? Is there a way I can "prefix" the data object send to PHP file with "data="somehow ? I appreciate all the help

• 写回答

1条回答

• dtwknzk3764 2013-09-04 09:28
    关注

jQuery API docs say that $.ajax's data param "is converted to a query string". As a result, json_decodeing it is useless. If you want to send JSON data, you'll probably need to JSON.stringify your objectToSend first. If you do this, you should also set an appropriate Content-Type header.

Apparently Yii won't decode a JSON POST body by itself but according to PR 2059 you can use either PHP's json_decode or Yii's version and get the POST body with Yii::app()->request->getRawBody().

My guess is that you probably don't want to json_decode your data and just use the POST variables directly:

Yii::app()->request->getPost('categories');

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新