dongqian9567 2017-01-15 06:41
浏览 75
已采纳

我们可以通过PHP中的POST和GET标记传递多个变量

I ran two SQL queries in a page and want to pass those variable to anotherpage.. i know that i can pass one variable attached it to the anchor link but can we do that for two variables with single link?

The usual passing single variable:

<a href="page2.php?id=<?php echo $row['variable1'];?>" ><li style="font-size:14px;"><strong>LINK</strong></li></a>

On the other page(#2) we can call the passed variable using $id = $_GET["id"]; method..

Now as per my situation, is it possible for two variables:

<a href="page2.php?id=<?php echo $row['variable1'];?> ?id2=<?php echo $row2['variable2'];?>" ><li style="font-size:14px;"><strong>LINK</strong></li></a>

If it is possible, did i done anything wrong in the above code... Any Help is Appreciated..

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanji9264 2017-01-15 07:07
    关注

You forgot to use the Ampersand char to add more variables "&"

try do some more nice code and cleaning some non acceptable chars in your case with the $_GET method.

<?php
    function cleanvar($str) {
            $str = @trim($str);
            if(get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
                $str = stripslashes($str);
            }
            return mysql_real_escape_string($str);
        }

$var_1 = cleanvar($row['variable1']);
        $var_2 = cleanvar($row['variable2']);

?>

<a href="page2.php?id=<?php echo $var_1;?>&id2=<?php echo $var_2;?>"><li style="font-size:14px;"><strong>LINK</strong></li></a>

Maybe you can use some referer param like " &referer=mypage1.php" and create some condition like

if($_GET['referer'] == 'mypage1.php'){ //save or do something }else{ //nothing or do somthing}

hoping that helps you

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。