dua55014
2011-12-06 22:55
浏览 107
已采纳

在Dreamweaver CS5中调试PHP

is there an extension for dreamweaver cs5 that can support debugging?

I know there are other IDE's like netbeans that can accomplish that task, but I also do html/js and netbeans isn't particularly good for that.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

是否有一个可以支持调试的Dreamweaver cs5的扩展名?

I 知道有其他IDE可以完成这项任务,但我也做html / js和netbeans并不是特别好。

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dowdw44426 2011-12-06 23:03
    已采纳

I beg to differ. Those IDEs are, in fact, way better at anything regarding HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

I strongly recommend Zend Studio ($299) or Eclipse PDT (free). NetBeans is supposed to be an excellent IDE as well (just that I'm not familiar with it).

Also, I use Firebug to debug my JavaScripts. It's amazing. Actually, many modern browsers come equipped with JavaScript debugging tools, surprisingly including Internet Explorer (I think only version 8 and above but IE7 might have it too...I don't remember).

打赏 评论
  • dongtang5057 2011-12-06 23:24

I highly recommend Aptana Studio http://aptana.com/ I am using it for along long time and it helped me alot also use google chrome debugger by clicking F12 it is the best html/js debugger

打赏 评论
  • ds15812330851 2013-09-13 07:09

I recommend you to use TSW WebCoder

In TSW WebCoder go to the Debug menu and select Setup debugging. You will be presented with a wizard, which will walk you though the entire process of setting up debugging on your machine.

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题