douang2297 2014-06-20 22:45
浏览 55
已采纳

超薄框架 - 无法解释带点的路线

Problem Statement

I'm currently working on an internal RESTful API, and I'm using our main domain name as an environment identifier. However, I noticed that Slim does not like it at all for a route to have dot in there.

Sample case

I have a local web server running using PHP's built-in webserver, and I invoked php -S 0.0.0.0:5000 to get it running.

Once the web server is up, I have a simple 'hello world' on the index page. Everything's working fine and dandy.

I then set up a route as following:

$app->get('/:domain/:id', function($domain, $id) 
{
    echo $domain . ' ' . $id;
} 

With this, I set up the route to hopefully resolve 0.0.0.0:5000/apple.com/juicers. I tried with 0.0.0.0:5000/apple/juicers and the page prints out apple juicers. But with 0.0.0.0:5000/apple.com/juicers, I get a 404 Not Found error.

What I've tried so far

URL Rewrite

I looked up the available resources on Google, and from Slim framework's Github issues as well. It seems like someone encountered a similar issue: https://github.com/codeguy/Slim/issues/359

The proposed solution in that ticket was: URL rewriting fix. I tried that but to no avail. I set up a .htaccess at the root of my project directory, and turned on AllowOverRide All in my Mac's httpd.conf file.

php -S 0.0.0.0:5000 index.php

Instead of running php -S 0.0.0.0:5000 by itself, I ran the command on index.php. At this point, instead of throwing a Not Found error, the slim framework is resolving to my base route, which I set up as follows:

$app->get('/', function() { echo "hello world"; });

Thank you

I'm at my wit's end, and any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!

• 写回答

4条回答

• douti9253 2014-06-25 23:06
    关注

Root issue - PHP Development server

After playing with different Slim conditions and experiments, I started to look closer at the server level and making sure that the URL was passed correctly to the Slim routes.

Turns out this was an issue with PHP's development server, which is available through the php -S command.

A quick google search revealed that several others had encountered the same issue, and it was a server issue, rather than a bug in Slim.

Solution

To test out my solution, I ran MAMP, and transferred all my files over. And then I wrote the .htaccess to redirect all requests through to index.php.

The moment of truth:

I typed in localhost:8888/campaigns/demo.com/12 and a wave of joy surged through my veins as I saw a line of beautiful, gorgeous demo.com/12 written across the browser! (I have an echo statement for that particular route) A week-plus of troubleshooting and tinkering around has finally bore fruit!

Celebratory Hoorah!

\(^O^)/ Hoorah for Apache!

Thanks for your help @adosaiguas!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题