dongqi4085 2012-08-27 20:52 采纳率: 0%
浏览 44
已采纳

如何使用Javascript / PHP录制用户的声音? [关闭]

I am currently trying to make a test site that allows users to record voice-notes and save it to their account. What is the best way to do this using either PHP or JavaScript?

The steps that I am looking to have for this process are:

1) User clicking the record button. 2) Initiation of the recording sequence. 3) Stopping the sequence. 4) Naming of the file and sending it over to the server.

My main query is focused on the 2nd step, where I'd need some mechanism that would interact with the user's mic to record the voice. I am still new to web dev per se and I do not know how I can invoke voice recording using JavaScript.

Upon searching in Google, I found some links in StackOverflow which addressed similar issues but the answers were not helpful. A lot of solutions pointed to Flash but I would like to avoid that as much as possible. So my question does boil down to "Is it possible to record voice using JavaScript? If yes, how?"

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

3条回答

• dongxi1943 2012-08-29 13:13
    关注

The HTML5 Audio API is not widely supported in browsers, I think it works in Chrome and Firefox has had it recently added to its nightlies... Browser prefixes are required at this stage but the general API is...

navigator.getUserMedia({audio: true}, function(stream) { /* do stuff */ });

So that would be webkitGetUserMedia for Chrome and mozGetUserMedia for Firefox.

Your more consistent options right now are via browser plugins such as Flash or Java or to create a desktop client that the user would need to install.

Resources of interest regarding getUserMedia:

The following question may assist you further:

tutorial on using flash or java servlet to upload microphone data from browser to server?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示