duanjuan1103 2010-03-09 00:28
浏览 51

您的网络应用程序或网站是否有健康检查? [关闭]

I have built PHP based "health check" scripts for several projects in the past, but they were always custom-made for the occasion and not written for abstraction as an independent product. I would like to know whether such a solution exists.

What I meam by "health check" is a protected web page that functions much like a suite of unit tests, but on a more operational level, showing red/yellow/green statuses for things like

• Are the cache directories writable?
  • Is the PHP version correct, are required extensions installed?
  • Is the database server reachable?
  • Do the necessary tables exist in the database?
  • Is there enough disk space available?
  • Is the site's front page reachable and renders fully ( = no PHP errors)?
  • Do the project's libraries' MD5 checksums match the original ones?
  • Does the front page's output pass the W3C validator?

Do you do this - or parts of it - in your applications and web sites?

Are there any standardized tools for this that bring along all the functionality to perform the tests (ideally as plugins), and just need to be configured accordingly?

I am talking about a lightweight solution that can run even on the tiniest of PHP-based web packages with no extensions and server access.

Is there, maybe, a way to set this up using one of the Unit Testing frameworks available for PHP (preferably PHPUnit)? If so, do you know any resources / tutorials outlining how?

Update: There does not seem to be a popular ready-made solution for this, otherwise, with more than 100 views, I'm sure there would have been some mention of it. Seeing as there's some initial interest in building such a tool as an open source project, please feel free to post what an ideal solution for you would look like, and what features it would have to have.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanqilupinf67040 2010-03-09 05:41
    关注

Check out Nagios. It can be configured to poll URLs and scan for the presence/absence of strings, look for certain response codes, and quite a bit of other stuff. If you expose the stuff you want to look for in a URL, Nagios can do the rest.

@Franz Nagios support costs money, but the core monitoring software is free. It's kinda the Redhat model.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line