duanbi5906
2016-06-01 16:55
浏览 124
已采纳

错误:在functions.php中调用未定义函数get_meta()

I have inherited a custom wordpress theme and am doing a few changes to it (all cosmetics of changing city names, etc) , but at the bottom of a post I get the error : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_meta()"

In my functions.php I have this:

function bardetails(){
    $web = get_meta('web');
    $email = get_meta('email');
    //...
}

I have a Java background but am new to php and wordpress. I dont see anywhere else this function is called, but must be tied to a post.

Have looked and can find a lot of problems about "get_post_meta()" and "meta()" but nothing about this. It also seems to be working on the other site the theme is on. I used FTP to pull over everything and all the other parts of the site seem to work fine. Looked at the database for something that could help with no luck, and also have tried to find if this is some kind of library, as the intention of the function is clear and thats to grab the website/email of the post.

So is this just a straight custom function? And if so were should it be defined in a php/wordpress setup?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我继承了自定义wordpress主题并对其进行了一些更改(所有更改城市名称的化妆品等) ),但在帖子的底部我得到错误:“致命错误:调用未定义的函数get_meta()”

在我的functions.php中我有:

function bardetails(){
 $ web = get_meta('web'); 
 $ email = get_meta('email'); 
 // ... 
} \  n   

我有Java背景,但我是php和wordpress的新手。 我没有看到其他任何地方调用此函数,但必须绑定到帖子。

已经查看并且可以找到很多关于“get_post_meta()”和“meta()”的问题,但没有任何关于此问题。 它似乎也在主题所在的另一个网站上工作。 我使用FTP来覆盖所有内容,网站的所有其他部分似乎都运行良好。 看着数据库中的东西可能有助于没有运气,也试图找到这是否是某种类型的库,因为该功能的意图是明确的,那就是抓住帖子的网站/电子邮件。

这只是一个直接的自定义功能吗? 如果是这样,它应该在php / wordpress设置中定义吗?

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpo4197 2016-06-06 21:17
    已采纳

It was due to a plugin that was not installed. "More Fields" By Henrik Melin, Kal Ström is a seemingly defunct plugin that was needed that allows you to use "get_meta()". For now, I just copied over the plugin but seems like I need to find an alternative going forward.

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题