doubei8168 2012-04-18 21:31
浏览 77
已采纳

如何使用PHP和Javascript将数据从一个页面传递到另一个页面?

I have 3 buttons (image links, eventually will evolve to javascript or something better though)

Each of these buttons should send a value to a handler script, which does choice 1 if button 1 is pressed, choice 2, so on and so forth.

I'm wondering what the best way to do this is. I DON'T WANT TO USE GET. I'd like to use POST if that's possible but I don't think it is. I thought about cookies too but the problem is even though you can call a JS function to create a cookie via a link, you can't go to the PHP page for processing, within the same click can you?

It would work like the user clicks the button img, then it takes them to the handler script, but the handler redirects them back before they even know they were there.

Again this isn't a form, I need to do this with a hyperlink. I suppose I could just have a different page for each choice, but I don't think that's efficient.

Thanks!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanpo1498 2012-04-18 21:43
    关注

If you want the variables to be passed using POST, you could create a form on the page, and have your links execute some javascript code at onClick. They'd set the variable to the desired value, then submit the form. The key lines would be something like:

document.getElementById("user_choice").value = 2;   // or whatever the value for this link is
    document.getElementById("my_form").submit();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog