duansha7453 2011-10-29 07:28
浏览 64

将php会话设置为持续1个月(或直到用户明确注销)

I have a quick question about php sessions. If I want a session to last for on month (or until a user explicitly logs out) I change the following php.ini settings: session.gc_maxlifetime = 2592000 and session.cookie_lifetime = 2592000 from their defaults of 1440 and 0 respectively. Correct?

Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsfsw1233 2011-10-29 07:40
    关注

session.cookie_lifetime of 0 will keep the cookie till the browser restarts (basically for the entire session).

Setting your session.gc_maxlifetime to such a high value will mean you will have many stale sessions on your server and this might be a issue if you have large numbers of sessions - typically sessions are stored in the system's /tmp folder. When this folder, typically on *nix machines, fills up it could cause problems on the machine - processes start locking up as they fail to create temporary files for whatever reason. (You can change the session.save_path to something other than /tmp so you don't have this issue - especially on shared hosts).

Someone, though, with more experience in server configurations, may know that there are other timeouts like Apache and TCP settings that may trump this value no matter how high you create it.

I believe what you're basically asking is for a Remember Me feature that will allow someone to log in without having to remember their Username/Password and remember the exact state (1 month session).

The Remember Me feature can be implemented with a rotating authentication cookie that is set to the next token in a known series based on the user's login credentials.

The 1 month session feature can be implemented by storing the session's state in a persistent cache (file cache, database, something more elaborate like Toyko Tyrant).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)