普通网友 2008-11-06 04:21
浏览 124

您对Doctrine ORM的体验如何? [关闭]

What's your experience with doctrine? I've never been much of an ORM kind of guy, I mostlymanaged with just some basic db abstraction layer like adodb.

But I understood all the concepts and benifits of it. So when a project came along that needed an ORM I thought that I'd give one of the ORM framework a try.

I've to decide between doctrine and propel so I choose doctrine because I didn't want to handle the phing requirement.

I don't know what I did wrong. I came in with the right mindset. And I am by no means a 'junior' php kiddie. But I've been fighting the system each step of the way. There's a lot of documentation but it all feels a little disorganize. And simple stuff like YAML to db table creation just wouldn;t work and just bork out without even an error or anything. A lot of other stuff works a little funky require just that extra bit of tweaking before working.

Maybe I made some soft of stupid newbie assumption here that once I found out what it is I'll have the aha moment. But now I'm totally hating the system.

Is there maybe some tips anyone can give or maybe point me to a good resource on the subject or some authoritative site/person about this? Or maybe just recommend another ORM framework that 'just works"?

• 写回答

12条回答 默认 最新

• douliu1092 2009-05-08 22:02
    关注

I'm not an expert with Doctrine - just started using it myself and I have to admit it is a bit of a mixed experience. It does a lot for you, but it's not always immediately obvious how to tell it to do this or that.

For example when trying to use YAML files with the automatic relationship discovery the many-to-many relationship did not translate correctly into the php model definition. No errors as you mention, because it just did not treat it as many-to-many at all.

I would say that you probably need time to get your head around this or that way of doing things and how the elements interact together. And having the time to do things one step at a time would be a good thing and deal with the issues one at a time in a sort of isolation. Trying to do too much at once can be overwhelming and might make it harder to actually find the place something is going wrong.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序