duanfu1873 2017-03-03 16:24
浏览 172
已采纳

*无法打开vchiq实例

I try to play sound from a php script to my raspberry pi 3 via the audio jack. I use in the php script the following code:

<?php
$fetch = 'wget "http://192.168.1.127/sound.mp3" -O sound.mp3 --no-check-certificate';
$play = 'omxplayer -o local sound.mp3';
echo shell_exec($fetch);
echo shell_exec("sudo chown upload sound.mp3");
echo shell_exec($play);
?>

I got the file from a local ip adress and save it to the pi. Then I play the sound via the omxplayer command. On the real shell (over SSH in Putty), the Pi will output the sound without any problems. When I try the script, I got the following error message when I use the omxplayer command.

* failed to open vchiq instance

I searched then in forums for this error. They mean that it will be something with the missing permission of the file. For that I set the whole directory to the permission level 777 and the fileowner, as you can see in the script, to upload.

Unfortunately, this didn't work. Does anyone have another solution to get an output from the pi?

Thanks for every responses.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqrm8199 2017-03-03 16:50
    关注

Finally I found a solution for that problem, after I searched again. The problem was with a directory in the /dev. I hit the following command in the command line and it works great.

sudo chmod 777 /dev/vchiq

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程