duanfuxing2417 2012-04-08 14:47
浏览 55
已采纳

PHP密码学良好实践?

So I heard md5() and sha1() are both outdated and potentially broken. I've heard that crypt() isn't a viable solution as well.

If that's the case, can anyone point out what are the current up to date cryptography good practices in PHP? I've searched the web but didn't find anything that looked up to date/potential.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlou7910 2012-04-08 16:59
    关注

Hash plus salt alone is outdated, too, and generally no longer endorsed in password hashing schemes. It's too easy to calculate such hashes in parallel (even with individual per-user salts), a resourceful attacker is most likely able to break such a scheme.

You should use some form of iterative hashing instead. In addition to applying salts to your passwords, such an algorithm artificially slows the entire hashing process down (cryptographic hashes are generally designed to be as fast as possible while upholding a fixed "security margin"). Suitable primitives to reach this goal are generally considered to be the bcrypt, scrypt or PBKDF2 algorithms. See for example this answer for a discussion on how to use bcrypt in PHP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办