dongwei4444 2010-10-27 06:13
浏览 84
已采纳

在PHP中裁剪图像的一部分并调整大小

I have a source image (can be any image with and have different dimensions). I want to be able to tell php an area from the image to crop out and resize. For example:

• The source image is 800x800 pixels.
  • PHP selects a 50x50 pixel region of the image with the selection area starting 80 pixels from the top edge of the source image, and 100 pixels from the left edge of the source image
  • The selected region is then resized to 37x37 pixels.

I tried using the functions imagecopyresampled() and imagecopyresized() but they both gave me a weird problem: imagecopyresampled() outputs the selection image but is surrounded by a black area equivalent to the dimensions of the source image. imagecopyresized() also selects the selected region, but it is just overlayed on the source image. The end goal here is to make thumbnails from the source image.

An example of the code I am already using is:

list($width_orig, $height_orig) = getimagesize($filename);
imagecopyresized($image_final, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, 37, 37, $width_orig, $height_orig);

The above does not do exactly as the task describes, but it demonstrates the problem that I am running into.

Note:

I understand that doing a search on this topic leads to a lot of results but they mostly reference libraries and classes that do a lot more than I actually need. I'd rather have an understanding of the solution and implement something more efficient. Hence, I am not looking to be pointed to an exhaustive script that accomplishes the above task and 50 other tasks. I'd rather understand the above so I can create an optimal, custom solution.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtysql0586 2010-10-27 06:19
    关注

Try my image manipulator class, it does exactly what you want - http://github.com/philBrown/Tolerable/blob/master/library/Tolerable/Image/Manipulator.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名