douxuanyi2813 2012-07-31 05:37
浏览 139

curl已激活但未在phpinfo中显示

I have a problem that curl is not showing in phpinfo as i am using wampserver(64 bit) but when i open php and then php extensions a tick is placed in front of php_curl in my wamp server but still curl is not displayed in phpinfo. Can anyone help me?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsvq5069 2012-07-31 05:45
    关注

I ran into this issue myself a couple of days ago, the only way I could fix it is by installing apache addon version 2.2.9 and php addon version 5.3.1

Both are available in the addons section of the download page at http://www.wampserver.com/en

EDIT:: This only happened to me on my 64bit laptop, my 32bit desktop runs the latest versions just fine with no issues

Also... if you look in (C):\wamp\logs\apache_error (or whatever path you've installed to) I suspect you will see an error similar to this..

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.4.3/ext/php_curl.dll' - The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. in Unknown on line 0

Since this question is fairly old now and since I've experienced this issue again on my new laptop, and other users have visited the answer I've given here.. It appears if you use the 32bit installation of wampserver, even on a 64bit platform, this issue doesn't occur and it's the easiest way to avoid it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条