douwen7516 2016-08-23 18:07
浏览 756
已采纳

如何修复SQLSTATE [42000]错误; 用准备好的陈述

I'm trying to create an email confirmation script.

Here is my PHP code:

$q = $dbh->prepare("INSERT INTO `email_confirm` (UserID,token,tokenDate) VALUES(:id, :token, UTC_TIMESTAMP()) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE token = VALUES(:token), tokenDate = UTC_TIMESTAMP();");
$result = $q -> execute( array( ":id" => $this->id, ":token" => $token ) );

When this runs, I receive the following error:

Caught exception: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?), tokenDate = UTC_TIMESTAMP()' at line 1

I'm no expert in MySQL, but I couldn't find any syntax errors in my code, and I would love some help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drws65968272 2016-08-23 18:15
    关注

As documented under PDO::prepare:

You must include a unique parameter marker for each value you wish to pass in to the statement when you call PDOStatement::execute(). You cannot use a named parameter marker of the same name more than once in a prepared statement, unless emulation mode is on.

Whilst you could add a :token2 placeholder or similar that happens to be bound to the same value, actually MySQL's VALUES() function in the ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE clause takes a column name not a literal. Therefore this will do the trick:

$q = $dbh->prepare('
      INSERT INTO email_confirm
        (UserID, token, tokenDate)
      VALUES
        (:id, :token, UTC_TIMESTAMP())
      ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
        token = VALUES(token),
        tokenDate = UTC_TIMESTAMP()
    ');

However, you may want to look into Automatic Initialization and Updating for TIMESTAMP and DATETIME, rather than trying to reimplement the wheel.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Jenkins+k8s部署slave节点offline
  • ¥15 微信小游戏反编译后,出现找不到分包的情况
  • ¥15 如何实现从tello无人机上获取实时传输的视频流,然后将获取的视频通过yolov5进行检测
  • ¥15 WPF使用Canvas绘制矢量图问题
  • ¥15 用三极管设计一个单管共射放大电路
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化r语言运行问题
  • ¥15 pyinstaller编译的时候出现No module named 'imp'
  • ¥15 nirs_kit中打码怎么看(打码文件是csv格式)