duanqin2026 2013-08-22 14:51
浏览 79
已采纳

循环通过$ POST使$ SESSION等效

Would this be the correct way to loop through the $POST data sent by an API and have a equivalent $SESSION name/value pair be created from it?

foreach($_POST as $key=>$value)
{ $_SESSION['$key']=$value; }

UPDATE: First, thanks for the solid responses - I think I need to explain the problem I'm trying to overcome and why this functionality is being considered. The $_POST response is coming from a payment processor gateway - the problem is that since the payment form/processing is not on our domain the results of the payment (approved/declined etc. etc.) is being RELAYED to our server via $POST - When our PHP code tries to process the response data it looks for various PHP structures (Like php include 'file.php') under there domain instead of ours and errors out - I need to move the $POST data into a session and then move the person back to our domain so that the file/directory/resource tree is correct. Does this make sense what im encountering?

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• doubeng9567 2013-08-22 14:52
    关注

Don't use single quotes:

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
      $_SESSION[$key] = $value;
    }

I'd encourage you to read about Strings in PHP.

Note: This is potentially unsafe for several reasons - mostly injection by key collision. Consider if I posted the logged in user id.

This could be mitigated through encapsulation:

$_SESSION['posted_data'] = $_POST;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路
  • ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了