duanjiushu5063 2013-04-09 19:54
浏览 267
已采纳

如何解决PayPal交易的IPN致命错误?

I'm having an eCommerce system "Zen Cart" Installed with website PayPal IPN for payment module, and i've set it to sandbox to test the functionality of the purchase.

after i checkout to PayPal and i pay with a sandbox account to a sandbox business test account and the money actually goes to business account, it returns to the website with no number of order displayed, and no orders in the admin panel or anywhere.

the log showed this:

Apr 09 2013 11:53 -- IPN INFO - Confirmation/Validation response 

Apr 09 2013 11:53 -- Breakpoint: 1 - Collected data from PayPal notification

Apr 09 2013 11:53 -- IPN WARNING :: Transaction was not marked as VERIFIED. Keep this report for potential use in fraud investigations.
IPN Info = 

Apr 09 2013 11:53 -- IPN FATAL ERROR :: Transaction did not validate

When i do ipncheck.php of the zen cart i get this error:

IPNCHECK.PHP - Version 1.0

IPN TESTING - POSTING to PayPal via: ssl://www.paypal.com:443

IPN TESTING - Confirmation/Validation response: RESPONSE RECEIVED - Communications OKAY

Script finished.

Please need help with this!

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

i'm getting this error in the main errors log: [10-Apr-2013 13:54:08] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php on line 506

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukan3504 2013-04-10 12:35
    关注

It sounds like you are receiving the communication, but the POST when being sent back to PayPal for validation is not validating. Causing the order not to get updated. Take a look at the IPN troubleshooting steps here, they may help. Log the request that you are receiving, and the one that your system is sending back and compare them. See if there is any difference.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx
  • ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路
  • ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))