dtnmuyoiw680512744 2012-09-29 15:22
浏览 80
已采纳

通过iTunes联盟计划链接到特定曲目

My iPhone app links to songs on the iTunes store, through the linkshare affiliate program, up until this point I had been creating the links manually - which albeit is time consuming but I had no problem previously. The application has new songs every day and manually creating the links is getting out of hand. However, having read through all the affiliate program documentation I cannot find a way of linking to a specific track on the store - without using the link builder. The only data on the song I have is the track name, artist name and album name.

Obviously I can use the search api, but that does not seem to enable the affiliate linking - so I cannot benefit from the sales.

http://itunes.apple.com/search?term='.$tracksearch.'&country=gb&media=music&entity=musicTrack&attribute=musicTrackTerm&limit=1

So my question is how would I go about linking to a specific track, through the linkshare affiliate program according to the three pieces of data I have?

(I am using PHP for any basic data interactions - just in case anyone offers any coded methods - bearing in mind i'd like to produce the link on the server so my app can simply fetch the data from there.)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi9489 2012-09-30 20:37
    关注

Obviously I can use the search api, but that does not seem to enable the affiliate linking - so I cannot benefit from the sales.

The Search API is exactly the tool you want to use. The API will return you the link you need, it is up to you to affiliate encode the link after you have that information.

The encoding process can be found in the documentation here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/resources/documentation/linking-to-the-itunes-music-store.html

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组