dongniuxia8650 2011-03-13 16:15
浏览 29
已采纳

在Observer方法中,如何告诉Magento在调度事件后不处理代码

I have some code in the checkout where I set a key in the session if that key is set to false anywhere in the checkout I need to send them back to the billing page. I have the code for it, but I also can't have any of the code that is typically ran after the observer because it will call a third party service and come back as wrong because of this key that is missing in the session

Here is my code, I have everything I want but i need the response to happen immediatly and for nothing after the dispatched event line to be fired only the response sent back to the browser.

public function checkForOrdKey(Varien_Event_Observer $observer)
    {
        $controllerAction = $observer->getControllerAction();
        $request = $controllerAction->getRequest();
        $controllerName = $request->getControllerName();
        $stepData = $this->_getCheckoutSession()->getStepData();
        $ordKeyRemoved = $this->_getCheckoutSession()->getOrdKeyRemoved();
        // if it is the checkout onepage controller or inventory controller don't do anything
        if (isset($controllerName) && $controllerName === "onepage" && $stepData['shipping']['complete'] && $ordKeyRemoved) {
            $this->_getCheckoutSession()->setStepData('shipping', 'complete', false);
            $result['goto_section'] = 'billing';
            Mage::app()->getResponse()->setBody(Mage::helper('core')->jsonEncode($result));
            $this->_getCheckoutSession()->setOrdKeyRemoved(false);

}
    }
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtqu72830 2011-03-13 22:19
    关注

Basically you need to take control of the creation and sending of the Response object. The normal flow of the controller will process all the method's inline logic, fire it's Events and collect additions to the Response along the way, then the Magento framework will finalize and send the Response.

You can short-circuit that flow in the Observer by attaching to the preDispatch event (controller_action_predispatch_checkout_onepage_savebilling) and then executing this:

$request = Mage::app()->getRequest();
    $action = $request->getActionName();
    Mage::app()->getFrontController()->getAction()->setFlag($action, Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action::FLAG_NO_DISPATCH, true);

The lines above instruct Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action (grandparent of all controllers) to bypass the action that has been called (review line 414 in CE 1.4.2 to see how this works). Then proceed with creating your own response and sending it back to the browser. You will need to investigate the correct JSON format to have to the checkout JS classes render any error messages, but something along these lines...

$response = Mage::app()->getResponse();
    $response->setHttpResponseCode(500);  //adjust to be whatever code is relevant
    $json = Mage::helper('core')->jsonEncode($this->__('Your message here'));  //adjust
    $response->setBody($json);
    //don't need to sendResponse() as the framework will do this later

That way you're working within the Zend/Magento framework and you don't need to Override the CheckoutController (please, never ever...) or use "exit/die()" hackiness. The reason that exit/die is bad is that it prevents any later Observers that have registered an interest in that Event being able to act. It would be extremely frustrating as a developer to register an Observer that never gets called because another developer has exit'd before you get hit!!

Note that setting the no-dispatch flag will only work if you are hooked into the predispatch Event.

For further info, review the Magento sequence diagram to see how you are bypassing the Layout/Block/Template sections of the flow.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的