douan3182 2016-08-04 02:10
浏览 64
已采纳

你如何提交一个不会立即使用Python返回结果的PHP表单?

There is a PHP form which queries a massive database. The URL for the form is https://db.slickbox.net/venues.php. It takes up to 10 minutes after the form is sent for results to be returned, and the results are returned inline on the same page. I've tried using Requests, URLLib2, LXML, and Selenium but I cannot come up with a solution using any of these libraries. Does anyone know of a way to retrieve the page source of the results after submitting this form?

If you know of a solution for this, for the sake of testing just fill out the name field ("vname") with the name of any store/gas station that comes to mind. Ultimately, I need to also set the checkboxes with the "checked" attribute but that's a subsequent goal after I get this working. Thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtt27783 2016-08-04 02:26
    关注

I usually rely on Curl to do these kind of thing. Instead of sending the form with the button to retrieve the source, call directly the response page (giving it your request). As i work under PHP, it's quite easy to do this. With python, you will need pycURL to manage the same thing.

So the only thing to do is to call venues.php with the good arguments values thrown using POST method with Curl.

This way, you will need to prepare your request (country code, cat name), but you won't need to check the checkbox nor load the website page on your browser.

set_ini(max_execution_time,1200) // wait 20 minutes before quitting
    $ch = curl_init();

// set URL and other appropriate options
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://db.slickbox.net/venues.php");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);

// prepare arguments for the form
    $data = array('adlock   ' => 1, 'age' => 0,'country' => 145,'imgcnt'=>0, 'lock'=>0,'regex'=>1,'submit'=>'Search','vname'=>'test');

//add arguments to our request
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
    //launch request
    if( ! $result = curl_exec($ch))
    {
        trigger_error(curl_error($ch));
    } 
    echo $result;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?
  • ¥50 invest生境质量模块