dongwo7858 2013-08-29 19:34
浏览 144
已采纳

将其他css文件添加到wp_head

I am editing the standard twentythirteen theme that comes with the latest wordpress.

I need to add a few of my own .css files into the wp_head but I'm not sure how to do this. I'm currently calling my files outside of wp_head but this is messy and would like to do it properly.

<meta charset="<?php bloginfo( 'charset' ); ?>">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width">
<title><?php wp_title( '|', true, 'right' ); ?></title>
<link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11">
<link rel="pingback" href="<?php bloginfo( 'pingback_url' ); ?>">
<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<script src="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/js/html5.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="<?php bloginfo("template_url"); ?>/bootstrap.css" />
<script type="text/javascript"   src="<?php bloginfo("template_url"); ?>/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

<?php wp_head(); ?>

Where is it being defined what goes into wp_head and how do I add my own to it?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dqxz96998 2013-08-29 19:38
    关注

To add your own css in the wp_head(), you need to use a collection of WordPress functions:

First, you'll put this in your theme's functions.php file:

add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'your_function_name');

(This uses the add action hook, hooking into the wp_enqueue_scripts action.)

Then, you'll need to add the function to your functions.php file that will utilize the WordPress function wp_enqueue_style:

function your_function_name() {
        wp_enqueue_style('my-script-slug',  get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/your_style.css');
    }

Note the use of get_stylesheet_directory_uri() - this gets the proper stylesheet directory for your theme.

This is also the proper way to enqueue scripts into your header. Example:

function your_function_name() {
        // Enqueue the style
        wp_enqueue_style('my-script-slug',  get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/your_style.css');
        // Enqueue the script
        wp_enqueue_script('my-script-slug',  get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/your_script.js');
    }

Which uses the WordPress wp_enqueue_script function.

Finally, it is worth mentioning that altering the twenty thirteen (or any other core theme) theme directly is usually discouraged. The recommendation is to create a child theme (overkill in my opinion, but worth mentioning).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译