dongmu3187 2009-02-02 09:14 采纳率: 0%
浏览 21
已采纳

使用远程shell访问进行PHP调试

I'm playing with a PHP weblog application using a shared hosting service, as a part of my PHP learning process. The service provider has a typical LAMP environment with remote ssh access.

Vim has been my best friend in exploring the PHP code. However, I found it sometimes hard to trace stuff in the code in case of error. For example, sometimes I visit a page and I got a blank response with no error messages whatsoever. How should I go about debugging this? Any tools that will be helpful?

My experience has been mainly in C/C++, Perl and some CGI programming. So PHP is a very refreshing experience with me :-)

In case it matters, the application I'm playing with is Lyceum, and I don't have much choice on the LAMP environment itself.

EDIT: Free software tools preferred :-)

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• duancu4731 2009-02-02 09:36
    关注

I assume your hosting provider configured their PHP installation with display_errors turned off, which is a good thing. That's why you're seeing blank pages. So the most practical solution at the moment would be to have an .htaccess file which turns it on:

php_flag display_errors on

You'd also need error_reporting to an appropriate value:

php_flag error_reporting "E_ALL | E_STRICT"

Anyway, remember to turn this off before letting users access your web site.

For advance debugging I'd recommend Xdebug installed on the server with Eclipse PDT or NetBeans IDE with PHP support as your editor. They both are good clients for debugging, but I really doubt any provider would install Xdebug on their live servers. So you're pretty much left with logging functions if you don't have a development environment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决