dongyou8087 2012-03-24 21:11
浏览 176

从浏览器中打开本地文件/文件夹

I know this has been asked several times, but I am just wondering if there is any work arounds if apache etc is running on the same pc.

Basically I am trying to build an intranet customer manager, it runs locally on the pc of a shop, I am building it in php and the shop basically inputs the customer details and this is saved in the local mysql database. What they also would like is the ability to add photos / diagrams to each of the customer files.

When a new customer is created I have got php to create a directory for them on the computer. When the shop opens the customer file, it lists all the customer details and also lists all the files inside the customers directory that the shop has added.

I want to add a link on the customer page so that the shop can click on it and it will open the directory in windows exporer, but I seem to have hit a brick wall as all of the modern browsers seem to stop you opening a file such as >> file:///C:/server2go/server2go/htdocs/customermgr/customer-files/28734f6d045f8a5a93.18936710CustomerTemplateDemo2010.zip

Is there ANY workarounds for this at all ?, im not sure if you can use visual basic with php at all to open it ?, or any kind of work around at all, so that I can either open the file or directory from the customers page ?.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongwu5318 2012-03-24 21:20
    关注

Well, on your example, the file is in HTDOCS, so it should be accessible with HTTP ;)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理