dongping4901 2014-08-25 15:19
浏览 161
已采纳

PHP isset多维数组,变量用于数组第一维的键

I have an array of arrays as follows (for example)

$array = (
    [0] => array (
        [a_key]     => 123456,
        [b_key]     => First Name,
        [c_key]     => Last Name,
        [this_key ] => Institution,
        ),
    [1] => array (
        [a_key]     => 123456,
        ),
    [2] => array (
        [a_key]     => 123456,
        ),
)

And I want to check if $array[$key]['this_key'] is not null or does not equal '' when

$key = (any number)

How do I set $key to match any number so that the following returns true when at least one second-dimension-array in the array has [this_key] set?

if( $array[$key]['this_key'] != '' )
    echo "true";
else 
    echo "false";

So, if $array[0][this_key] is not set, $array[1][this_key] IS set, and $array[2][this_key] is not set, the IF statement will return true because at least ONE of all of the arrays has [this_key] set.

Edit:

To give some context to the situation and provide a specific scenario to which this solution could be applied:

I have a list of people in a database that I need to display. For each person, I have a first and last name, and optionally an institution/degree/job title held by the individual. These need to display like this:

Without a title:
John Smith, Jane Doe, Fred Nerk

With a title:
John Smith, Penologist; Jane Doe, Professor; Fred Nerk, Astrophysicist

With mixed cases of a title:
John Smith; Jane Doe, Professor; Fred Nerk

Note the punctuation used in each case. If there is no optional information for ANY record, a comma separates the individuals. If there is optional information for ONE OR MORE records, a semicolon separates the individuals.

With the if statement, I would be able to determine if one of the individuals has optional information, even if every other individual does not.

By the way:

This PHP Sandbox Tool was incredibly useful for testing PHP code before integrating it into my file. It supports PHP versions from 4.4.9 up to 5.5.5.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• droxy80248 2014-08-27 17:49
    关注

For PHP >= 5.5.0, I used:

if(array_filter(array_column($array, 'this_key'))){
        // true, do something
    }

When this returns true, I know that at least one array has information in this_key, and so I can do something unique for this case.

My server runs PHP 5.4.13, so I used the recommended userland implementation for PHP lower than 5.5. It was simple to implement, and it works as expected.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题