dongzizhi9903 2014-04-22 16:58
浏览 91
已采纳

如何将Mysql一次INSERT到2个表中,其中tableA具有唯一的userID和tableB重复的userID

I have the below queries which I'm iserting separately.

SQL1:
    INSERT INTO tableA (product) VALUES ('machine1'), ('machine2')

SQL2:
    INSERT INTO tableB (userid, name) VALUES (12345, 'Jan Smith'), (12345, 'Bert Smith'), (12346, 'Pieter King'), (12346, 'Martin King')

tableA has a unique primary key (autoincrement) on userID. tableB also has a column userID where userID is not unique.

Currently I use mysqli last inserted ID to obtain the first userID of the first inserted product from SQL1 which is machine1 in this case. In this case the number 12345 will be returned and will be used for SQL2.

I'm currently fetching the first userID and use it for the second SQL insertion while simply adding +1 for each next product assuming that the userID as given to the rows for SQL1 are all consecutive. As in the mean time there are already other insertions this approach is not valid and does not work. Further to that it is a dangeroes approach as the system breaks if any of the two SQL queries fail.

My question is: "How can I combine the above two INSERTION queries into 1?"

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanduji2986 2014-04-22 17:14
    关注

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-odbc/en/connector-odbc-usagenotes-functionality-last-insert-id.html

INSERT INTO tbl (auto,text) VALUES(NULL,'text'); INSERT INTO tbl2 (id,text) VALUES(LAST_INSERT_ID(),'text');

You can put both insert in the same transaction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 github训练的模型参数无法下载
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案
  • ¥50 winform中使用edge的Kiosk模式