duandou2763 2012-06-14 23:02
浏览 56
已采纳

Drupal 7中的条件字段组/字段集

Background: In Drupal 7, I have created a form with CCK (aka the Field UI). I used the Field group module to create a fieldgroup, but I need it to be conditional, meaning it will only display depending on a previous answer.

Previous research: To create a conditional field, you can use hook_form_alter() to edit the #states attribute like so:

function MYMODULE_form_alter(&$form, &$form_state, $form_id) {
  if ($form_id == 'person_info_node_form') {
    // Display 'field_maiden_name' only if married
    $form['field_maiden_name']['#states'] = array(
      'visible' => array(
        ':input[name="field_married[und]"]' => array('value' => 'Yes'),
      ),
    );
  }
}

However, there seems to be no way to use the States API for fieldgroups. One thing to note is that, while fields are stored in $form, fieldgroups are stored in $form['#groups'] as well as in $form['#fieldgroups']. I don't know how to distinguish between these, and with this in mind, I have tried to apply a #states attribute to a fieldgroup in the same manner as above. However, it only produces server errors.

Question: Is there a way to make a fieldgroup display conditionally using the States API or some alternative approach?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• drkrsx3135168 2012-06-28 22:31
    关注

Here's the simplest solution I came up with. There are essentially 2 parts to this: (1.) programmatically alter the display of the form, and (2.) use the GUI to alter the display of the content.

(1.) First, I used hook_form_alter() to programmatically create the conditional fieldset and add existing fields to it. The code is shown below.

function MYMODULE_form_alter(&$form, &$form_state, $form_id) {
      if ($form_id == 'FORM_ID_node_form') {
        // programmatically create a conditional fieldset
        $form['MYFIELDSET'] = array( // do NOT name the same as a 'Field group' fieldset or problems will occur
          '#type' => 'fieldset',
          '#title' => t('Conditional fieldset'),
          '#weight' => intval($form['field_PARENT']['#weight'])+1, // put this fieldset right after it's "parent" field
          '#states' => array(
            'visible' => array(
              ':input[name="field_PARENT[und]"]' => array('value' => 'Yes'), // only show if field_PARENT == 'Yes'
            ),  
          ),  
        );

// add existing fields (created with the Field UI) to the
        // conditional fieldset
        $fields = array('field_MYFIELD1', 'field_MYFIELD2', 'field_MYFIELD3');
        $form = MYMODULE_addToFieldset($form, 'MYFIELDSET', $fields);
      }
    }

/**
     * Adds existing fields to the specified fieldset.
     * @param  array   $form Nested array of form elements that comprise the form.
     * @param  string  $fieldset The machine name of the fieldset.
     * @param  array   $fields An array of the machine names of all fields to
     *                   be included in the fieldset.
     * @return array   $form The updated form.
     */
    function MYMODULE_addToFieldSet($form, $fieldset, $fields) {
      foreach($fields as $field) {
        $form[$fieldset][$field] = $form[$field]; // copy existing field into fieldset
        unset($form[$field]); // destroy the original field or duplication will occur
      }

return $form;
    }

(2.) Then I used the Field group module to alter the display of the content. I did this by going to my content type and using the 'Manage display' tab to create a field group and add my fields to it. This way, the fields will appear to be apart of the same group on both the form and the saved content.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误