dtebrq0245 2016-05-22 19:31
浏览 62

MySQL字段值在SQL查询中的时间

In a MySQL database I have a column called 'mem_expire' which contains date values in the format of '24/01/2010'.

I am trying to use some conditional statements to delete all records where the expiry date is less than a pre-set time variable. Here is my code but i'm not sure if i am going about it the right way OR whether you can use PHP functions in a SQL query?

Code: / Delete Expired Members

$oneyear = time() - (52 * 7 * 24 * 60 * 60);
    $fiveyears = time() - (5 * 52 * 7 * 24 * 60 * 60);
    $tenyears = time() - (10 * 52 * 7 * 24 * 60 * 60);

if (isset($_POST['delete'])) {
        $delete = mysqli_real_escape_string($connection, $_POST['deleteold']);

if ($delete == '1') {
            $deletequery = "DELETE FROM members WHERE" . strtotime('mem_expire') ." < $oneyear";
        } elseif ($delete == '5') {
            $deletequery = "DELETE FROM members WHERE" . strtotime('mem_expire') . "< $fiveyears";
        } elseif ($delete == '10') {
            $deletequery = "DELETE FROM members WHERE" . strtotime('mem_expire') . "< $tenyears";
        }

$deleteresult = mysqli_query($connection, $deletequery);
    }

You can see what i am trying to do but i'm not going about it the right way, can someone point me in the right direction please. Any help is good help :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumou1864 2016-05-22 19:43
    关注

You may make use of STR_TO_DATE (see also http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/date-and-time-functions.html#function_str-to-date) in the WHERE clause of your DELETE statement. So this could read something like this:

DELETE FROM members WHERE STR_TO_DATE(mem_expire, '%d/%m/%y') < somevalue

Moreover, there is the INTERVAL syntax in MySQL, which may come in handy here. It allows you to specify a date range which shall be subtracted from another relative value. Thus, you may be able to make the command even more readable by using:

DELETE FROM members WHERE STR_TO_DATE(mem_expire, '%d/%m/%y') < DATE_SUB(now(), INTERVAL 1 YEAR);

In such date cases, http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/date-and-time-functions.html is always worth a look...

NB: This call to STR_TO_DATE() might become quite costly, if you have many records in your member table. Background to this is the fact that a full table scan needs to be performed by the DBMS system, as no index can be used for this. If your operation is getting time critical, you really should think about what @DanielHarris commented: change the datatype to DATE if possible. Alternatively, if that would have major impact to the entire rest of your coding, it might be an option to use generated columns (available only with MySQL 5.7 or above).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答