drkj41932 2014-08-10 13:11
浏览 126
已采纳

mysql连接错误太多了。

I have a .txt file with a list of 60,000 English words. I wanted to insert those to my database, so I simply just did as show here.

$file = new SplFileObject('list.txt');

foreach ($file as $line => $word) {
    $p = new PDO('mysql:host=localhost; dbname=test_dictionary', 'root', 'test');
    $p->query("INSERT INTO words (english) VALUES('$word') ");
}

Now, after I run this script, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections' in /var/www/skillz/test/curl/index.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/test/index.php(17): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'test') #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/test/index.php on line 4

That line 4 is where the new PDO('mysql:') is located. So, I tried to search this error, and found this answer that seemed a solution. And I edited mysql accordingly, as

$ vi /etc/my.cnf
  max_connections=250

But I still get the same error, I have MySql 5.5.38 running PHP-FPM, NGINX in CentOS 6.5

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei7245 2014-08-10 13:14
    关注

Don't open a new Connection for every word. You only need one connection open for the lifetime of your inserts. I'm not sure about the true lifetime of a PDO object, I know they're cleaned up when they're not used, but garbage collection might not do that for a couple of minutes, and for 60,000 words, you're going to hit your limit of connections to the database faster than it can clean them up.

$file = new SplFileObject('list.txt');
    $p = new PDO('mysql:host=localhost; dbname=test_dictionary', 'root', 'test');

foreach ($file as $line => $word) {

$p->query("INSERT INTO words (english) VALUES('$word') ");
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多