douan8473 2018-08-03 11:31 采纳率: 100%
浏览 64
已采纳

在php mysql Zend框架中搜索多个值和多个字段

Here, I have three multi-select combo boxes namely department, designation and Location where the user can select more than one value in each field. I perform an OR operation in the query to display the name of the employee who belongs atleast one of the fields.

This works well if I choose only one department name, designation name and location. If I select more than 1 value,it dosent work. I have to for-loop the WHERE condition of department, designation and location based on the selected count.
How could I loop only the conditon here so that it becomes select 'emp_id' from emp_personal' where Department_Id='1' or Department_Id='7' or Designation_Id='6'....

public function listEmployees($searchArray=null, $logEmpId=null,  $formName=null) 
{

$department = $searchArray['Department'];
$designation= $searchArray['Designation'];
$location=$searchArray['Location'];

$conditions=$this->_db->quoteInto('Department_Id =?', $department);  
      $conditions .= $this->_db->quoteInto('or Designation_Id = ?', $designation);
      $conditions .= $this->_db->quoteInto('or Location_Id = ?', $location);
      $qryEmployees= $this->_db->select()->from(array('En'=>$this->_ehrTables->empJob), array('En.Employee_Id'))->where($conditions)

->joinInner(array('E'=>$this->_ehrTables->empPersonal), 'E.Employee_Id = En.Employee_Id', array('Employee_Name'=>new Zend_Db_Expr("CONCAT(E.Emp_First_Name, ' ', E.Emp_Last_Name)")));

$result = $this->_db->fetchAll($qryEmployees); 
 return $result;

}     
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drdu53813 2018-08-03 11:49
    关注

Try to use SELECT IN(value1,value2,...)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集