dreamice2013 2011-09-11 23:09
浏览 75
已采纳

PHP解码和编码带有unicode字符的json

I have some json I need to decode, alter and then encode without messing up any characters.

If I have a unicode character in a json string it will not decode. I'm not sure why since json.org says a string can contain: any-Unicode-character- except-"-or-\-or- control-character. But it doesn't work in python either.

{"Tag":"Odómetro"}

I can use utf8_encode which will allow the string to be decoded with json_decode, however the character gets mangled into something else. This is the result from a print_r of the result array. Two characters.

[Tag] => Odómetro

When I encode the array again I the character escaped to ascii, which is correct according to the json spec:

"Tag"=>"Od\u00f3metro"

Is there some way I can un-escape this? json_encode gives no such option, utf8_encode does not seem to work either.

Edit I see there is an unescaped_unicode option for json_encode. However it's not working as expected. Oh damn, it's only on php 5.4. I will have to use some regex as I only have 5.3.

$json = json_encode($array, JSON_UNESCAPED_UNICODE);
Warning: json_encode() expects parameter 2 to be long, string ...
  • 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• doumo0206 2011-09-12 00:37
    关注

Judging from everything you've said, it seems like the original Odómetro string you're dealing with is encoded with ISO 8859-1, not UTF-8.

Here's why I think so:

• json_encode produced parseable output after you ran the input string through utf8_encode, which converts from ISO 8859-1 to UTF-8.
    • You did say that you got "mangled" output when using print_r after doing utf8_encode, but the mangled output you got is actually exactly what would happen by trying to parse UTF-8 text as ISO 8859-1 (ó is \x63\xb3 in UTF-8, but that sequence is ó in ISO 8859-1.
    • Your htmlentities hackaround solution worked. htmlentities needs to know what the encoding of the input string to work correctly. If you don't specify one, it assumes ISO 8859-1. (html_entity_decode, confusingly, defaults to UTF-8, so your method had the effect of converting from ISO 8859-1 to UTF-8.)
    • You said you had the same problem in Python, which would seem to exclude PHP from being the issue.

PHP will use the \uXXXX escaping, but as you noted, this is valid JSON.

So, it seems like you need to configure your connection to Postgres so that it will give you UTF-8 strings. The PHP manual indicates you'd do this by appending options='--client_encoding=UTF8' to the connection string. There's also the possibility that the data currently stored in the database is in the wrong encoding. (You could simply use utf8_encode, but this will only support characters that are part of ISO 8859-1).

Finally, as another answer noted, you do need to make sure that you're declaring the proper charset, with an HTTP header or otherwise (of course, this particular issue might have just been an artifact of the environment where you did your print_r testing).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(7条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加
  • ¥15 用ns3仿真出5G核心网网元
  • ¥15 matlab答疑 关于海上风电的爬坡事件检测