dqiaw48488 2018-06-23 16:52 采纳率: 0%
浏览 135
已采纳

生成HTML到PDF,并使用Laravel将生成的PDF上传到数据库?

I am making an online exam web app. Where students will log in, and there will be an exam packet. Now the packets already have questions stored in the database, I have already converted the questions into HTML to PDF format and it's available to be downloaded. The question is, how will I able to get the generated PDF to also be uploaded to the database? Because the questions for each user will be in random order, and I would like each user to continue the previous exam packet once they log in, so it doesn't regenerate again.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglongqiao9595 2018-06-23 17:13
    关注

You dont need to store it in database if u already have a html template of the data that are going to be included in pdf

Step 1) Download install this package composer require barryvdh/laravel-dompdf

Step 2) fter install pdf package for laravel then we must be configure it. just following littel thing. oprn your config/app.php file and set following value for providers array and aliases array

'providers' => [
        Barryvdh\DomPDF\ServiceProvider::class,
    ],
    'aliases' => [
        'PDF' => Barryvdh\DomPDF\Facade::class,
    ],

Then run php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Barryvdh\DomPDF\ServiceProvider"

Step 3) Create a route

Route::get('generate-pdf', 'PdfGenerateController@pdfview')->name('generate-pdf');

Step 4) Add the logic to download a view as pdf:

$pdf = App::make('dompdf.wrapper');
    $pdf->loadHTML('<h1>Test</h1>');
    return $pdf->stream();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改