doujie4344 2015-01-31 12:07
浏览 51
已采纳

无需移动应用程序的用户身份验证即可保护私有REST API的最佳方法

I am making some Restful APIs for my mobile application.

The communication between APP and webserver has to be made in REST. These apis should be private , and only my app should able to call them for successful results.

The tough part is, there is no user id and password required in my app so i do not know how could i restrict rest API with the mobile app without basic user authentication.

One solution i thought was to embed some kind of hardcode string so when mobile app will use the restful url they will pass that in encryption format over ssl. But i know this seems like very bad solution..

kindly suggest what should be the best solution under such situation.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doupai1876 2015-01-31 12:30
    关注

Take a look to the Hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) mechanism.

Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash-based_message_authentication_code

Your client (mobile app) will need a public API key that identifies the REST webservice client and a private / cryptographic key. The public API key can be send along with the HTTP request. It is public and everyone can see it. The private key, however should never be sent along with the request, and should only be known by the server and client. This key is used to generate the hashed message that instead will be sent to the server. The HMAC can be generated using a SHA1 / MD5 algorithm, a message that should be generated by an algorithm that both server and client know and, finally, the private key.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解