douzhengnao8265 2010-08-12 01:36
浏览 27
已采纳

php网站到aspx .net网站

I was working on a rewards website in php and mysql. I have almost finished everything but the client now wants the website to be in .net and not php. Most of the php coding is completed and it is not possible to start from scratch in .net and finish the whole website in 2 weeks.

I am good with php but not much knowledge about c# or aspx. is there any chance that i can just modify the php pages into aspx pages or create new aspx pages and re-direct? I am basically clue-less here so i need some suggestions.

Appreciate any help provided.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongling4288 2010-08-12 01:45
    关注

Explain to your client that this is not feasible. Besides, they'll now have to pay a whole lot of money to Microsoft for the server stack. Besides PHP runs fine on Windows, with Apache or IIS.

if they still won't do it... Depending on their knowledge level you can just "fake" your PHP pages as ASPX. That's really easy to do with Apache. Just add the following line to your .htaccess file:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .aspx

And rename all your .php files to .aspx. Sometimes clients are just stubborn and want a particular technology but have no clue why they want to do it. It's usually because "someone" told them it XYZ was "better."

Edit: There's nothing stopping you from integrating the new website into their existing ASPX website, even though they are not using the same technology. I suppose they have a MSSQL backend, and PHP can connect to that. With a little work (and cookies), you can even make it seamlessly keep the user logged into both sites.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。
  • ¥20 CST怎么把天线放在座椅环境中并仿真
  • ¥15 任务A:大数据平台搭建(容器环境)怎么做呢?
  • ¥15 YOLOv8obb获取边框坐标时报错AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'xywhr'