dpxf81245 2013-03-12 20:22
浏览 52
已采纳

让PEAR使用github通道

I just found out (wow) that PEAR packages are being moved to Github, my pear packages have not given any problems, until today when I decided after a long while to update them and there was no update for them (I last did this over a year ago).

Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with how PEAR works to being with, but how do you tell it to use the PEAR channel in Github? After some googling around I've tried multiple variations of the following with no luck

pear channel-discover https://github.com/pear/

To show a concrete example, I use the Net_FTP package, which in the pear repository was last updated in 2008, whereas the version in github shows an update from 3 months ago.

Am I missing something? Shouldn't had PEAR added this channel automatically? How can I make my PEAR use the Github version of my packages? or do I need to clone those repositories manually in my shared libraries directory?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsapkqaduj6718493 2013-03-13 06:41
    关注

The source code of the packages only moved to git, not the package releases themselves.

Github will show newer commits, but commits != releases - you will have to wait for package releases to be made to get the latest source code changes.

This is not different than it was the last 12 years when we used SVN (and previously CVS) to host the code. They just were not that visible as github is.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于pso参数优化的LightGBM分类模型
  • ¥15 安装Paddleocr时报错无法解决
  • ¥15 python中transformers可以正常下载,但是没有办法使用pipeline
  • ¥50 分布式追踪trace异常问题
  • ¥15 人在外地出差,速帮一点点
  • ¥15 如何使用canvas在图片上进行如下的标注,以下代码不起作用,如何修改
  • ¥15 Windows 系统cmd后提示“加载用户设置时遇到错误”
  • ¥50 vue router 动态路由问题