dongyu4908 2015-01-27 12:48
浏览 75
已采纳

通过电子邮件创建Web条目

Many web applications (asana, basecamp, highrisehq, etc) have this feature. For example: If any user create a task for other user then The task notified to related user.

If task owner reply this email. Replay adress similar to the following:

todo-151280554-ed5b3379c735a9673a469b6b@basecamp.com

this is a virtual email address. When Web application (basecamp) receive this email. Task owner's email will comment for task.

My question is: How to, The web application create a virtual email address and read this mailbox?

How to, I will create a similar feature on my symfony2 based web application?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongrunying7537 2015-01-27 13:19
    关注

The regular way is to forward inbound email to a program that parses the email and updates your database appropriately. You symfony2-based web application sees the new state when it's accessed.

Most MTAs can support that, typically by enabling subaddresses and adding an account. For example, if you use Postfix you could create an account called todo set recipient_delimiter to - as in this recipe and write |/home/todo/bin/add-todo-from-email in /home/todo/.forward. Once that is done, sending mail to todo-whatever@example.com or just todo@example.com makes /home/todo/bin/add-todo-from-email be executed.

Programs such as formail/procmail and mailman are examples of open source programs that act on email. If you google for formail you'll find a few examples.

Parsing email is fun, though...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 MIT控制器能控制不稳定系统吗
  • ¥15 公司代码X对业务伙伴X无效,处理方法?
  • ¥15 微信内链接跳转到浏览器打开怎么实现
  • ¥15 三角波可以直接加施密特电路整形到矩形波吗实物
  • ¥15 html,php,在使用html请求php文件时发生了错误,无法请求到php文件读取数据库并用javascript进行数据显示,刷新
  • ¥15 touchsocket udp组播