dongpu1331 2012-01-25 06:30
浏览 84
已采纳

RHEL + PHP:在/ var / www / html之外写文件?

I'm trying to open a file for read/write. I've been developing on Ubuntu, and have had no problems whatsoever. Now it's time to deploy to the RHEL server, and I discover there seems to be some kind of restriction on the location of a file to be written.

On RHEL, I can't open the file unless it's under /var/www/html. I can't figure out how to allow other locations. I need to manipulate files on a different volume, for disk space management reasons.

The following is the bit of code that works fine on Ubuntu no matter what, but breaks on RHEL if the file is outside the web root:

$repometa = fopen( "/path/to/file/it/does/exist/and/has/good/perms", "r+b");

The actual error is as follows, which is weird, because the permissions are just fine (owned by the "apache" user, with 0644 perms on file, 755 on dirs).

fopen(<thefile>): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Can someone point me to the documents that describe how to un-break RHEL's Apache/PHP config to allow writing to alternate locations on the file system?

Thanks, ~ Paul

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongzouban9871 2012-01-25 06:39
    关注

As written in the httpd_selinux(8) man page, you must give files and directories specific file contexts if you want to be able to read from or write to them. See the man page for details, keeping in mind that PHP scripts run as the daemon unless you have specifically set up PHP to run as CGI.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理