duancong7573 2014-12-17 06:27
浏览 40
已采纳

从FQL更改为Graph API

So I understand that FQL is going to be deprecated soon in favor of the graph API, I read about some graph API examples but yet to find how to do what I actually need. So the thing is simple, I need to select from a page all its albums that are updated in the last 2 weeks, and from the photos inside these albums all photos that have been updated in the last 2 weeks. In FQL it would go something like this (2 queries):

SELECT aid, object_id, name, description FROM album WHERE owner=' . $owner . ' AND modified>' . $time . ' ORDER BY modified DESC;
SELECT pid, object_id, src_small, src_big, caption, modified FROM photo WHERE album_object_id=' . $query1['object_id'] . ' AND modified>' . $time . ' AND owner=' . $owner . ' ORDER BY modified DESC;

I also heard this can be combined with the graph API, if thats really possible I would like to know it too. Thanks for the helpers.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzouxigu12345 2014-12-17 08:42
    关注

Currently it's not possible to apply a manual ordering in the Graph API. There are the since and until parameters, but they refer to the created timestamp, and not the updated timestamp IMHO. See

In general, FQL is usable until August 7th, 2016. So if this is a important use case for you, I'd recommend to stick with FQL and wait until the Graph API (maybe) gets augmented with this functionality.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)