douyun7718 2010-03-15 20:09
浏览 31
已采纳

Drupal Nodes在存在时显示404

Some nodes are showing a 404 status when they exist in the database. You also get a 404 if you type in the url to edit that node in the admin page.

These nodes are being created in an automated fashion in the database, from CSV files. What I'd like to ask is which db fields would trigger a 404 on a node?

I have checked the url_alias table, and the nodes have valid entries. ie: If I enter example.com/node/512682 in the URL, it will do a redirect to the SEF url, but that would show a 404

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dougekui1518 2010-03-16 10:27
    关注

Does your 'code creation from CSV' automation also creates entries in the 'node_revisions' table? If it doesn't, this would explain the 404s - even if you have disabled revisions for a node type, Drupal will still expect at least one entry per node there.

You can create those on your import as well, but I agree with Scott Reynen (+1) that you should probably use node_save() to ensure proper processing of newly created nodes (especially invocation of the related hooks) to prevent other surprises as well.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?