donglei_0507 2012-01-31 21:29
浏览 76
已采纳

PHP电子邮件转到hotmail中的垃圾文件夹[重复]

Possible Duplicate:
sending mail with php & escaping hotmails junk folder

I have been using php mail(); function to send e-mails for registration messages. They keep up ending in hotmail's junk folder. I have SPF set-up, please give my suggestions how to fix this issue? Shall I switch to smtp?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpb42021 2012-01-31 21:52
    关注

Daniel's link (sending mail with php & escaping hotmails junk folder) is going to be the most useful to you I think. We've been battling spam scores for years and had some decent success simply by following the rules, which you may find in the top answer for that link. In the end, we found it a lot easier to use a third party system like mail chimp to send mailers. Let them take the heat for your mail blasts.

Without providing a huge chunk of code that uselessly reinvents the wheel -

Make sure you have ALL proper headers in place.
    Make sure you have an unsubscribe link
    Try not to have an unreasonable image to text ratio. Like all image html emails will almost positively be spam to hotmail.
    Research hotmail's spam guides and adhere to them

Everything else has been said over and over again.

Please keep in mind, I am not suggesting you use a third party system since that is not what you asked for in your question. I am simply telling you that the firm I work for has battled spam filters for years and though we have large success by following the rules, we have found it a lot easier to just let some other system handle the pain for us - and yes, you still need to follow the rules even if it is not your server. It is cheaper in the long run.

I would up daniel's answer if he turned his comment into a question.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab