duandu1915 2009-03-19 11:24 采纳率: 100%
浏览 67
已采纳

PHP多字节字符串函数

Today I ran into a problem with the php function strpos() because it returned FALSE even if the correct result was obviously 0. This was because one parameter was encoded in UTF-8, but the other (origin is a HTTP GET parameter) obviously not.

Now I have noticed that using the mb_strpos function solved my problem.

My question is now: Is it wisely to use the PHP multibyte string functions generally to avoid theses problems in future? Should I avoid the traditional strpos, strlen, ereg, etc., etc. functions at all?

Notice: I don't want to set mbstring.func_overload global in php.ini, because this leads to other problems when using the PEAR library. I am using PHP4.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• doulan4371 2009-03-19 11:37
    关注

It depends on the character encoding you are using. In single-byte character encodings, or UTF-8 (where a single byte inside a character can never be mistaken for another character), then as long as the string you are searching in and the string you are using to search are in the same encoding then you can continue to use the regular string search functions.

If you are using a multi-byte encoding other than UTF-8, which does not prevent single bytes within a character from appearing like other characters, then it is never safe to do a string search using the regular string search functions. You may find false positives. This is because PHP's string comparison in functions such as strpos is per-byte, and with the exception of UTF-8 which is specifically designed to prevent this problem, multi-byte encodings suffer the problem that any subsequent byte in a character made up of more than one byte may match part of a different character.

If the string you are searching in and the string you are searching for are of different character encodings, then conversion will always be necessary. Otherwise you'll find that for any string that would be represented differently in the other encoding, it will always return false. You should do such conversion on input: decide on a character encoding your app will use, and be consistent within the application. Any time you receive input in a different encoding, convert on the way in.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 informer代码训练自己的数据集,改参数怎么改
  • ¥15 请看一下,学校实验要求,我需要具体代码
  • ¥50 pc微信3.6.0.18不能登陆 有偿解决问题
  • ¥20 MATLAB绘制两隐函数曲面的交线
  • ¥15 求TYPCE母转母转接头24PIN线路板图
  • ¥100 国外网络搭建,有偿交流
  • ¥15 高价求中通快递查询接口