duanqiu9104 2011-11-29 22:12
浏览 419
已采纳

如何从一个PHP安装中卸载PEAR,然后使用另一个现有的PHP安装来安装它

I have two installations of php on my server. One version of php is 5.2.0 configured with pear, and the other is 5.2.9 configured --without-pear. My server is running Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 9).

I would like to uninstall pear (and also PHPUnit) from php 5.2.0, and then reinstall it as part of the 5.2.9 version of php. The pear installation docs don't really cover this type of a situation, although they do tell Linux users to "consult the documentation for the respective distribution" in the event that they want to install pear with a version of php that was configured --without-pear. I am having trouble finding such documentation, and even if I did, I am not sure how to remove the existing pear installation first.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushuangai9733 2011-12-01 20:42
    关注

Here is a partial answer to my own question: After trial and error, I discovered that you can uninstall pear by running this command:

$ sudo pear uninstall pear

I would like to see this added to the official pear docs, since they don't mention uninstalling pear at all.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比