donglu3243 2013-08-25 11:53
浏览 70
已采纳

在.htaccess中过期标题是一种形式的cookie吗?

I am trying to follow YSLOW's guidelines to optimize my site. I noticed that when static content like images, js and css files are hosted on my main domain, they are downloaded with unnecessary cookies. Therefore, I put them on a new domain (not subdomain) to avoid this.

I then found out that YSLOW says that this static content needs far future expire headers. Wouldn't that cause cookies to be enabled? Is this an either/or case or is it possible to host static content on a cookie free domain AND add expire headers? If so, how?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutang1873 2013-08-25 13:25
    关注

Cookies are not expire headers. Cookies are set with the Set-Cookie HTTP header, which specifically instructs the browser to save a small piece of text and send it again every time it contacts the same domain. Expire headers are set with the Expires and related headers and tell the browser when the content should be regarded as expired. This causes the browser to not contact the server at all and cache the data locally.

They're both entirely separate headers and mechanisms. See here for a list of all the other headers you can send and their effect, and use your browsers inspector's network tab to have a look at what kind of headers are being sent back and forth on each request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效