dtxpz8785 2014-06-14 04:14
浏览 1047
已采纳

golang中的空字段或不需要的struct字段

I'm somewhat new to typed languages like Go and am trying to learn the best ways to implement things.

I have two structs that represent models that will be inserted into a mongodb database. One struct (Investment) has the other struct (Group) as one of its fields.

type Group struct {
    Base
    Name string `json:"name" bson"name"`
}

type Investment struct {
    Base
    Symbol string `json:"symbol" bson:"symbol" binding:"required"`
    Group  Group  `json:"group" bson:"group"`
    Fields bson.M `json:"fields" bson:"fields"`
}

The problem I'm having is that in the Investment model, Group is not required. If there is no group, I think its better for it to not be inserted in the db. Whats the best way to handle a db model such as this in Go?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtrj74376 2014-06-14 06:04
    关注

tl;dr: Use ,omitempty, and if you need to worry about the difference between a zero value and null/not specified, do what the GitHub API does and use a pointer.

Both json and bson support the ,omitempty tag. For json, "empty values are false, 0, any nil pointer or interface value, and any array, slice, map, or string of length zero" (json docs). For bson, ,omitempty means "Only include the field if it's not set to the zero value for the type or to empty slices or maps", and zero values include empty strings and nil pointers (bson docs).

So if you really need a Group struct, you can put a *Group in instead, and it won't be stored when the pointer is nil. If Investment only needs to hold the group's name, it's even simpler: "" as group name keeps a group key from being stored.

bson defaults to using the lowercased field name already so you can omit that from the struct tag when they match. json will default to the Capitalized name, so specify the lowercase name in a tag if you need lowercase.

So, best case, maybe you can just use:

type Investment struct {
        Base
        Symbol string `json:"symbol" binding:"required"`
        Group string  `json:"group,omitempty" bson:",omitempty"`
        Fields bson.M `json:"fields"`
    }

If you ever run into fields where the zero value for the type ("", 0, false, etc.) is distinct from "not specified", you can do what the GitHub API does and put pointers in your structures--essentially an extension of the *Group trick.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码