duancuan6466 2016-06-12 13:09
浏览 129
已采纳

转到http.Get,并发和“连接重置”

I have between 1000-2000 webpages to download from one server, and I am using go routines and channels to achieve a high efficiency. The problem is that every time I run my program up to 400 requests fail with the error "connection reset by peer". Rarely (maybe 1 out of 10 times), no requests fail.

What can I do to prevent this?

One thing that is interesting is that when I ran this program on a server in the same country as the server the website is hosted in, 0 requests failed, so I am guessing there is some problem with delay (as it is now running on a server on a different continent).

The code I am using is basically just a simple http.Get(url) request, no extra parameters or a custom client.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongnaota6386 2016-06-14 13:43
    关注

The message connection reset by peer indicates that the remote server sent an RST to forcefully close the connection, either deliberately as a mechanism to limit connections, or as a result of a lack of resources. Either way you are likely opening too many connections, or reconnecting too fast.

Starting 1000-2000 connections is parallel is rarely the most efficient way to download that many pages, especially if most or all are coming from a single server. If you test the throughput you will find an optimal concurrency level that is far lower.

You will also want to set the Transport.MaxIdleConnsPerHost to match your level of concurrency. If MaxIdleConnsPerHost is lower than the expected number of concurrent connections, the server connections will often be closed after a request, only to be immediately opened again -- this will slow your progress significantly and possibly reach connection limits imposed by the server.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图