已采纳

是否需要同步?

I defined a variable (r.something) inside an object

func (r *Runner) init() {
  r.something = make(map[string]int)
  r.something["a"]=1

go r.goroutine()
}

while r.goroutine uses value stored in r.something with no synchronization. Nobody else is going to read/write this value except r.goroutine()

Is it safe to do without synchronization?

In other words: I want to reuse some variable from a goroutine initialized somewhere else before goroutine start. Is that safe?

Additional question: After r.goroutine() finishes I want to be able to use r.something from somewhere else(without read/write overlap with other goroutines). Is it safe too?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douzhangjian1505 2015-08-12 12:30
    关注

Of course this is safe, otherwise programming in Go might be a nightmare (or at least much less pleasant). The Go Memory Model is an interesting piece to read.

The routine creation is a synchronisation point. There is an example very similar to yours:

var a string

func f() {
        print(a)
    }

func hello() {
        a = "hello, world"
        go f()
    }

With the following comment:

calling hello will print "hello, world" at some point in the future (perhaps after hello has returned).

This is because:

The go statement that starts a new goroutine happens before the goroutine's execution begins.

The word before is crucial here as it implies routine creation (in one thread) must be synchronised with its start (possibly in other thread), so writes to a must be visible by the new routine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理