普通网友 2013-04-16 06:33
浏览 190
已采纳

PHP:使用Golang处理websocket连接

I have a fairly big web application build with SproutCore and PHP as backend. What I want now is to use websockets to update my client application in real time. From what I know, PHP is really bad to handle persistent connections. So I've been thinking that I could use Go to handle the websockets connections and call my PHP scripts each time a request is received (this package seem to make it possible).

So my first question is, do you guys think it's a good idea (and a viable idea, I haven't been able to find people doing so) or should I stick with PHP ?

If I use Go to handle the websockets connections I've also been thinking that I could progressively move away from PHP to only use Go (since it is a lot faster than PHP). If I do that, I will have to be able to call some Go package from PHP. Can this be done with the PHP exec function ? Is there a better way ? And again, is that a good idea ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongliuxia9495 2013-04-16 06:37
    关注

Go is a natural fit for websocket servers. I've built websocket servers in Go and have been extremely happy with how it all worked out. I have one service handling 300k users a month on a Go websocket server and it barely uses 1% CPU of an Amazon AWS micro instance. Couldn't be happier.

Websockets really need event driven frameworks like Go and Node.js in order to maximize server resources. Forked web processes like PHP consume far more resources than an event driven framework.

If you need to call Go from PHP at some point, I suggest using API calls. Although exec would work too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加
  • ¥15 用ns3仿真出5G核心网网元
  • ¥15 matlab答疑 关于海上风电的爬坡事件检测
  • ¥88 python部署量化回测异常问题