dozrhldy285751 2018-07-18 21:05
浏览 220
已采纳

如何阻止GoLand自动删除未使用的进口商品?

I am working with Jetbrains GoLand and am wondering if its possible to somehow disable the auto removal of unused imports. I have searched the Jetbrains forums earlier and there is no such information for specifically for Goland. This picture shows the problem.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen3362 2018-07-18 21:28
    关注

This feature is used so that you do not receive compilation errors for unused imports from Go.

While you can deactivate the feature via "Settings (Preferences) | Go | Imports | Optimize imports on the fly", my recommendation is to leave this as is and instead let the IDE manage the imports for you.

For example, you can start typing "template.New" inside the "main" function and the IDE will ask which "template" package to import as there are two packages in the standard library "text/template" and "html/template". When only one package is available, that will be imported automatically. When you will remove the last reference to the "template" package, the IDE will remove the import automatically, thus allowing you to run the code without any compilation issues.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥170 如图所示配置eNSP
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上